June 14, 2011

Scoot n' Moose for Jon's 23rd

Wow, I can't believe how far behind I am on posting. No worries though, just because I've been neglecting my posts does NOT mean that I've been neglecting my camera! There have been several events over the last few months that have warranted a shot or two, and that's putting it mildly.

First up is Jon Boy's birthday. Bill's brother turned a whopping 23 and every year we always go to their Mom's house to have cake and a delicious birthday meal. This year was no different - except we had a new member of the family: MOOSE! Karen and Bill (Bill the boyfriend, not Bill the son - we'll call him Big Bill for confusions sake) got Moose about a year or so ago - and he and Scoot always enjoy some running around time!





The Bradford Pears were in full bloom and it was a gorgeous April afternoon! Perfect for playing a little fetch...



Moose decides that if Scooter isn't going to share the ball, then he's going to go after Scooter instead!





The guys were goofing off / bird watching...


But I think I found more birds than the guys did! (OK - so realistically, they weren't looking for anything in particular).




 Next it was time for that cake I mentioned earlier! Delicious!





Can't take these guys too seriously!




No comments:

Post a Comment