June 15, 2011

Wedding

It's only appropriate that my next post be of the aforementioned wedding. It was literally one of the best times I have had in a WHILE! I don't know if it was because two of Bill and my favorite people to hang out with were celebrating such a huge milestone, or because it was practically a Mary Washington reunion, or simply because I had the weekend off from work and got to spend it at an open bar! Either way, it was a simply beautiful wedding and I only wish that it didn't go back so fast!

Since I was a bridesmaid in the wedding - I clearly couldn't be taking pictures. So, my Dad took the camera duties and did a pretty good job if I must say so! Here are some of the highlights!








The wedding was gorgeous, and I'm not gonna lie - MAY (or may not have) choked back a tear or two! Next up was the reception. We made sure to have a blast and celebrate in style!





The whole Shifflett/Stafford crew --- including the buck in the background. I have no idea who took this picture, but kudos on making it hilarious!





And last, but certainly not least, we HAD to get a basketball picture! It was SO great to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment