June 15, 2011

Little Drew!

If you remember about six months ago I posted some pictures of my sister Heather and her husband Andy at the building site of what was to be their new home. Well, some time has passed and the house is finally finished! However, this post has nothing to do with the new house besides the fact that the pictures were taken on their back deck!

Heather is expecting the newest addition to the family August 10th!!! Andrew Alton Roach is going to be one spoiled nephew, I can promise you that! I absolutely can not WAIT to meet him and buy him all sorts of toys and baseball gloves and golf clubs and power wheels and whatever else he wants!

Heather wanted to have some quick pictures taken for her baby shower invitations, so I came over and snapped a couple of shots. We couldn't do a full shoot because it was --literally-- 100 degrees outside and my camera was NOT having it! We will definitely get together and do some more very soon, but for now -- here's what we have!





No comments:

Post a Comment