June 14, 2011

Bridal Shower

One of my very best friends married another one of my great friends about a month ago. I met Sarah (Flan as I like to call her) our Freshman year of college at Mary Washington. We played basketball together for two seasons and have stayed close since. She married Ryan, who just so happens to now be Bill's best buddy - thanks to Flan and I hanging out.  You boys are very welcome!

Her bridal shower was MONTHS ago, and I took pictures promising to get them up ASAP... Well... Here they FINALLY are! Flan - I'm still calling you that, even though your last name has changed - sorry I'm such a slacker! :-D























Blogger-celeb -- Debarooroo!


Bridal party ladies!



1 comment:

  1. It's fun to see all the pics - great shots! Thanks for the shot out ;)

    ReplyDelete