February 18, 2011

Holidays

It's been TOO long since my last post so I have some catching up to do! Christmas was great! Bill and I spent tons of time with family. First stop is always my parents' house for shrimp and ONE present picked by Mom (the rest are for Christmas morning). Here are some shots from the house that built me:






 So pretty!!






This is a picture of my Grandma Bobby holding a picture of us and my Uncle Mark (her son) at my Kindergarten graduation. My Uncle Mark passed away in a car accident just before the holidays. It was a very sad time and we all miss him very much. 



After Mom's house we head over to Bill's Mom's for big Christmas Eve festivities! We always have chili and open up all of our gifts!











Bill's gift was a painting that my aunt Sharon made for us. She's an amazing artist!


Christmas Day is spent at my Mom's house opening gifts and then we head over to my Grandpa's for more family time!





Just when you thought the family festivities were over.... The Sunday after Christmas we always go to the church by my Grandma's house. We have to rent out a church hall to fit my Dad's side of the family!





Last, but certainly not least - we traveled to Boytdon to visit the rest of Bill's family.







After all that traveling, we're always happy to get back home! Even though it can be exhausting, we wouldn't have Christmas any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment