November 8, 2010

NOVA

I made a trip up to Northern VA (NOVA) this past weekend to visit some old college buddies. I met up with Sarah and Ryan late Friday night and stayed at their place. I played basketball at the University of Mary Washington with Sarah, and Ryan is great pals with Bill so we always have a great time whenever we hang out! They were babysitting a mutual friend's kid - Justin. He may be the cutest three year old I've ever seen! We planned on going into DC on Saturday to take him to the National Air and Space Museum as well as the Natural History Museum. We all had an absolute blast, and of course I had to whip out my camera and catch some shots of our day! I also met up with another old friend for some portrait shots. Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend!









After the National Air and Space Museum, we walked around the mall to the National History Museum. I got some great shots along the way!





Here's my favorite picture from the weekend! Justin is sooo cute!







After the museums, I met up with another good friend that I played basketball with/shared a room with/had a BLAST with at Mary Washington! It had been waaaay too long since we saw each other, so we just walked around the mall and caught up! As we were walking, we occasionally stopped and got some portrait style pictures for her so she can get some prints made for a Christmas present for her mom!










1 comment: