October 24, 2010

Here's to you...

Here's to you and here's to me,
The best of friends we'll ever be.
And if we ever disagree,
Well, forget you - here's to me!

This weekend was full of lots of toasts just like that one! Karen had her old friends Sandy and Barry down for a visit, and to show them a good time she and Bill hosted a cookout! They had sausages, chicken, beer, and plenty of "lemon drops" to go around! Of course, I was the annoying guest who wouldn't stop taking pictures (roughly 200 to be exact). Really, when you think about it 200 isn't THAT much, right? Here are some of my favorites from the day/night!




 
 





Great company and a great atmosphere. I love Greene County!

 

We had plenty of fun playing bags and tossing around a little pigskin...







Of course the pups wanted in on the action!


Meet Moose! Karen and Bill (Newman)'s Golden Retriever. He's only 5 months old and is already HUGE! I can't wait to see how big he will get as he grows older!




 Of course we couldn't play ball without Scoot! He can't say no to a tennis ball!


Before we headed in for dinner we got to take in a beautiful sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment