October 20, 2010

A Blog is Born

And just like that, JRS Photography is up and running! The idea to start a blog and maybe even a business came to me not too long ago. With that in mind, I just recently went ahead and bought a snazzy professional grade camera and a couple lenses and have been snapping pictures everywhere I go. I'm not going to pretend like this was simply an epiphany that came to me over a great slice of pizza. A friend of mine from college (University of Mary Washington) had started a blog/business about a year or so ago and I have been a self-described stalker of her work. Seeing her blog as well as how much she enjoyed photographing couples, families, and weddings really got my wheels turning and my interest piqued. Since I'm just getting started, I've had my family, some friends, and especially my dog Scooter, volunteer to let me take a million pictures of them! I'll use this as a forum for you to see what I'm up to as well as to allow you to contact me if you are interested in having me photograph you and your family!    

No comments:

Post a Comment