October 20, 2010

Family First

First of all, it's important for me to thank the company that made any of this a reality for me. Crutchfield is my version of a family business. Both my Mother and my Father work there, and they had all of the connections to get me the help I needed. I spoke with a very nice young man the day I went into their retail store in Charlottesville, VA to purchase my future side kick. I told him what I was looking for and he had zero issues letting me try different models out and helping me find the camera for the price that would work for me! With my family (and Crutchfield) in mind, here are a few pictures I've snapped of them with my newly purchased Sony Alpha 550!


My wonderful sister Britt. She's so jealous that I got a new camera that she's been begging Santa (AKA the man pictured below) for one of her own for Christmas! Look out for the BNS Photography page come January 1st!



Here's my Dad releasing one of the SIX fish he caught out on the Charlottesville reservoir with my sister and I. We both went fishing with him as part of his birthday present, and it looks like he got more than just our company for his birthday! 

Oh, William. AKA the love of my life. To leave him out of my "family" would be a crime. He's the funding behind this blog/business/camera and supports me in general despite what it is I want to do.  


Scooter!!! This pup will be featured several times on this site - and for good reason! He is the sweetest, cutest, most photogenic thing in my every day life and I love him like he's "a real boy" as my Mom always wishes (out loud) that he was!

Speaking of my Mother - you're probably wondering why there isn't a picture of her here, front and center. Well, she hasn't let me take any really good ones of her yet. However, I will be sure to post as soon as she does!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kalyn! I'm gonna get in touch with you the next time I'm heading down to NC! :-D

    ReplyDelete